With expertise serving at the highest levels of state government and running large government agencies, Molera Alvarez is well-versed in the nuanced skills essential for successful RFP (request for proposal) positioning, development and submission.
- An impressive record helping our clients win RFPs
- Invaluable guidance in submitting proposals effectively – proposals must be structured to meet the funder’s criteria and overarching policy goals or the odds of being chosen are dramatically reduced
- An understanding that you need the truth so you can make informed long-term decisions – we tell you what you need to know, not what you want to hear
Policy & Regulatory Changes
If your organization has been hurt in its ability to prosper or hampered in competing for new business because of statutory and/or regulatory constraints, we can help. Our experience and strong network of associations puts us in excellent position to help you modify policies, making it possible for you to compete on a level playing field.
North America and Latin America Trade Development
International trade is built on trust, and the Molera Alvarez team has forged bonds of trust with Mexico business and government leaders over the course of more than 15 years. Through those relationships, Molera Alvarez has opened doors to trade and investment for Arizona public and private sector leaders, as well as provided strategic guidance on high-value trade and economic development opportunities with Mexico. Further, our team’s ties with cross-border trade partners go beyond Mexico, extending into Canada and South America.
Our trade development services include:
- Planning and executing inbound and outbound diplomatic and trade missions with Mexico
- Facilitation of export readiness and business-to-business matchmaking
- Market research, including analysis of supply chain and distribution opportunities
- Attraction of foreign direct investment
- Event planning services for large-scale, bilateral conferences
- Development and analysis of trade and tourism-related policy initiatives that allow cross-border business enterprises to grow and thrive
- Cross-cultural, fully bilingual branding and marketing