Kristin Greene, Vice President of Federal and Local Affairs
Kristin Greene has over 20 years of government relations experience that includes federal, state, and local lobbying, public policy development, regulatory issue resolution, and initiative campaigns. She has earned a reputation as an effective negotiator – a skill imperative to navigating political and public affairs issues.
- Founded Capitol Strategy Group, LLC, a political consulting firm
- Deputy Director of Intergovernmental Programs for City of Glendale, Arizona
- Government Affairs Manager for City of Avondale, Arizona
- Director of Government Affairs and Media Relations for Arizona Association of Community Health Centers
- Masters in Public Affairs, summa cum laude, ASU
- BA, summa cum laude, University of Massachusetts